The European University of Tirana, Albania in cooperation with Polis Journal and Economicus Journal is opening the call for papers for the 5th edition of the Albanian Studies Days Conference to be held in Tirana on 27-28 April 2018 focusing on the role of the state in regulating and/or providing public services.
Albanian Studies Days (ASD) Conference is the flagship academic activity of the European University of Tirana and in 2018 it will be its fifth successive session. The conference aims to bring together the most renowned international scholars focusing on Albania and the Western Balkans to examine the most pertinent issues facing Albania and its region. ASD 2018 will focus on the role of the state in providing and/or regulating public services. Scholars interested in the region and on the topic are encouraged to participate in the conference which brings together researchers of politics, economy, law, sociology, anthropology, psychology, finance, education, IT, and development to discuss the formal and informal practices and institutions that affect the state’s role and ability to provide and/or regulate public services in Albania and the region.
- Paper abstracts of 300 words shall be submitted through the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org indica
ting clearly the panel in which the presentation shall be delivered;
- A short biographical information of the author(s) and contact details should accompany the abstract;
- An applicant shall not submit more than two papers as author and/or co-author;
- Conference language: English
- Abstracts shall be submitted to the conference secretary within January 30, 2018
- Accepted papers will be notified by the organizers by February 15, 2018
- Draft research papers shall be submitted in a publishable format within 15 April, 2018.
- Final paper for publication shall be submitted by May 30, 2018
The papers shall be between 5,000-6,000 words; Times New Roman, 12; in English language. A summary of no more than two pages shall be in Albanian language
For further information please consult: http://www.uet.edu.al/