University of Bologna offers study grants of 11.000 € (gross) to international students who wish to register to Degree Programs at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2017/18.
Students can apply for UNIBO ACTION 2 STUDY GRANT if they:
* have (or are about to have) a degree issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system, eligible for their chosen Degree Program;
* are younger than 30 years.
* take one of the following tests by the application deadline (March 31, 2017):
– SAT (if interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Program)
– GRE (if interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Program, such as GLOBAL CULTURES – GLOC)
Students must enrol for the test on the organization website
Codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are:
for SAT 6993
for GRE 7850.
More information on application requirements are available here
* Applications deadline on March, 31, 2017
* Publication of results: April 2017
For further information you can write to: email@example.com