COMMO III – Cooperation in the Mediterranean through Mobility of students and staff
Project nr. 2017-1-IT02-KA107-036346
Programme Erasmus+ (KA107)
UNIMED is pleased to announce the results of the scholarship offer during the 2018/2019 school year for staff who will be completing a 12-day mobility period at an Italian University of the COMMO mobility consortium.
This period is finalized at the training and inter-institutional cooperation.
The mobility grants are offered by the COMMO III project, Cooperation in the Mediterranean through Mobility of Students and Staff, project nr. 2017-1-IT02-KA107-036346 funded by the Erasmus + program (KA107).
The successful candidates for the scholarships are listed below.
Incoming staff (Tunisia – Italy) enrolled in a Tunisian university participating in the mobility partnership:
- Klaled El Euch, University of Sfax
- Leila Missaoui, University of Sfax
- Lilia Gharsallah, University of Sfax
- Soufiane Chaari, University of Sfax
- Hassen Gaaloul, University of Sousse
- Hichem Romdhani, University of Sousse
- Mehdi Haddada, University of Sousse
The evaluation was conducted according to the following evaluation criteria:
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- Motivation letter
- International training and teaching experiences
UNIMED reserves the right to reopen the offer if the aforementioned candidates forego the scholarships.