COMMO III – Cooperation in the Mediterranean through Mobility of students and staff
Project nr. 2017-1-IT02-KA107-036346
Programme Erasmus+ (KA107)
UNIMED is pleased to announce the list of incoming students (Tunisia – Italy) enrolled at a Tunisian University member of the mobility consortium COMMO, selected for the mobility grants, to carry out a five month study period abroad in order to exams up to 30 ECTS during the academic year 2018/2019.
The scholarships are offered by the project COMMO III, Cooperation in the Mediterranean through Mobility of students and staff, project no. 2017-1-IT02-KA107-036346 funded by the Erasmus + program (KA107).
The successful candidates for scholarships are listed below:
- Chiraz Frih – University of Cathage
- Meriem Ben Ammar– University of Tunis
- Khouloud Lamouchi – University of Tunis
- Barhoumi Youman – University of Sousse
- Farah Zribi – University of Sfax
- Mouna Hdidar – University of Sfax
The evaluation took place according to the following evaluation criteria:
- Average of the certified votes and number of credits acquired
- Knowledge of foreign languages (knowledge of the Italian language is an asset)
- Motivation letter
- Previous international study or research experiences
UNIMED reserves the right to open the call again if the aforementioned candidates renounce the scholarship.