*The presentation of the SubNetwork on Transports and Logistics is also available in PDF for download.
The SubNetwork on Transports and Logistics was created by UNIMED in 2007. This SubNetwork gathers researchers and experts of UNIMED members, from both shores of the Mediterranean. The SubNetwork on Transports and Logistics serves an international platform for these actors to share and exchange information and knowledge and to reply to the continuously evolving challenges and needs of the sector.
In the beginning of 2018 it has been relaunched and its main objectives are:
• Cooperating with international actions and initiatives in order to contribute and enrich the research and innovation activities of Transports and Logistics in the Mediterranean region, also through the participation to international call for proposal on Research and Capacity Building priorities;
• Gathering and sharing information directly from and with the main actors in the sector, in the whole Mediterranean region;
• Carrying out studies, analyses and research papers on the issue;
• Encouraging the dialogue and the mutual exchange of information in order to create new partnerships and develop joint projects;
• Organising international events (workshops, seminars, and conferences, performances, summer schools and intensive PhD courses) to improve the flow of knowledge and allow researchers and scholars to exchange experiences.
Participating in this SubNetwork means actively engaging in its activities, with commitment to networking and regular participation to its events. Participation to the SubNetwork is limited to UNIMED associated universities.