Although the Mediterranean territories have many cultural and economic similarities, there is a gap in the mobility of students and professionals compared to other areas of the world with less comparable features. The gap is even wider when looking at the intensity of mobility of young people within European Union. Specific EU funded initiatives, such as ERASMUS and Leonardo da Vinci, have demonstrated to be powerful means to boost the mobility of young people eventually leading to the mobility of workers.
MED-MOBIL intends to extend this experience to the Mediterranean area by creating a framework of cooperation which facilitates the exchange of students, professionals and young entrepreneurs. Support to future regulations and improvement of existing mobility programmes will also be addressed by the project.
The specific objective of the project is to create a framework of cooperation to support future regulations and improve/consolidate programmes and initiatives aiming to facilitate the exchange of students, professionals and young entrepreneurs in the Mediterranean. The project will also serve to tests 192 short mobilities in the Mediterranean region.
|Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping of Seville, Spain|
|From 30/12/2013 to 31/12/2015|
|Marcello Scalisi, m.scalisi[AT]uni-med.net|
Project related news:
- Le projet Med-Mobil dans une Vidéo
- ENPI CBCMED Med-Mobil: La « Share experience visit » en Palestine pour les équipes des bureaux des relations internationales
- Conférence Med-Mobil: Mobility in the Mediterranean: Results, Recommendations and the way forward
- Conférence Med-Mobil: Mobility in the Mediterranean: Results, Recommendations and the way forward, 16-17 mai 2016 – Rome
- Med-Mobil: Activité de mobilité: Formation mixte sur l’innovation dans l’industrie du tourisme
- Invitation pour joindre le Réseau du projet Med-Mobil