The overall goal of the project is to develop a tool in order to support the better understanding of qualifications and skills, in addition to better documentation of learning outcomes (including non-formal and informal learning experiences), while bringing closer to the end users (students, young professionals, education providers, employers, etc) a more integrated method to present and assess their professional profiles so as to achieve higher employability rates.
More specifically, EDIPUS, aims to put into place a digital system (Digital Portfolio Portal – DPP) which will integrate many aspects and resources of the aforementioned tools into a single access point by providing a more user-friendly tool and a concrete forum for the exchange of information between education (university students/services) on the one hand and the labour market (employers/ businesses) on the other. Each participating country will gather existing tools (good practices) in one single digital portal. Among the services to be offered through the DPP comprehensive information will be included on how to structure a common digital portfolio in order to be attractive to employers and how to communicate and market the digital portfolios to the perspective employers (the specifications for which will be drawn from consultation with the target groups, while incorporating the interactive element), training courses for University students will be developed for utilising correctly the DPP, while a Digital Portfolio Database will be created in order for employers to have access and to match their needs with the existing Portfolios online, instead of searching for simple CVs.
|European Commission, Erasmus+, KA2 – Strategic Partnership|
|European Association of Erasmus Coordinators (EAEC), Cyprus|
|From 01/11/2015 to 31/10/2017|
Project related news:
- Portfolio digitali: benefici e vantaggi per aziende e studenti - Roma, Palazzo Baleani, 17 ottobre 2017
- Portfolio digitali: i benefici per le aziende e i giovani alla ricerca di lavoro
- Progetto EDIPUS - IV° Meeting Transnazionale, Graz, 6 maggio, 2017
- Progetto EDIPUS - Workshop sul Portfolio digitale, Roma 21&22 Marzo
- EDIPUS Project - Training Activity and 3° Transnational Project Meeting
- EDIPUS: European Digital Portfolio for University Students- Comunicato Stampa