The UNIMED SubNetwork in eLearning and Open Education celebrated the Open Education Week 2019 offering a webinar on Open Education practices and developments in the South Mediterranean, delivered by:
- Adiy Twessi, Director of e-Learning Center, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan
- Naoual Chaouni Benabdellah, Assistant Professor at the University Mohammed V Rabat, Morocco
- Ahmed Belhani, Associate Professor, Head of elearning center at Univrsité frères Mentouri Constantine1, Algeria
- Khalid Khanfar, Director of the e-Learning center & Yasmeen Abuhasirah, Head of the training department in e-Learning center, Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie, Palestine
- Fawzi Baroud, Vice President for Information Technology, Notre Dame University-Louaize, Lebanon
This live webinar was held on March 5th, 2019, and the recording is now available.
We are grateful to our members for delivering such interesting webinar, and for sharing their perspectives which greatly enrich the further development of eLearning and Open Education in the Mediterranean.