- General Assembly
- Presentation and Resources
- Pratical Information
Following the recent events in the Mediterranean region, it is of crucial importance to enhance the role of Universities in strengthening the Mediterranean dialogue and cooperation to reach our shared objectives of stability and prosperity.
UNIMED General Assembly is an opportunity to meet the challenge in practice and to renew our mutual support to achieve this.
The registration is open until 15 October.
If you have any question concerning your registration, please consult the UNIMED office at email@example.com
The Programme includes plenaries and parallel sessions and networking activities.
The event starts on Wednesday 21 October at 8.30 AM with registration, followed by the Welcome speeches and it ends on October 22 at 5.00 PM.
The full program in can be downloaded from here
- Si prega di trovare qui le presentazioni ed i materiali diffusi e presentati durante i due giorni di lavoro dell’Assemblea Generale dell’UNIMED
Information that can be relevant for joining the event and for your stay in Rome can be downloded from here
- Sapienza University of Rome
Faculty of Architecture Valle Giulia
Aula Magna “Bruno Zevi”
Via Antonio Gramsci, 53
- Unione delle Università del Mediterraneo
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II n° 244
00186 – Roma
Tel +39 06 68581430
Previous UNIMED General Assemblies
- General Assembly Lecce 2011
- General Assembly Tunisi 2008
- General Assembly Algeri 2003