The call for application for the selection procedure for admission to the three-year Doctoral (Ph.D.) Research Course, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR) with the approval of Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes (ANVUR) with administrative seat at the University of Salento is now open.
Several grants are available.
The detailed description of each Course (the PhD course description) is available in the Italian version of the call for applications (to A from O) and is to be considered a part of it. Please note that the Italian version of the call contains information in English too. The curricula for the three-year Ph.D. research Courses to be included in the call for applications are the following:
– Diritti e Sostenibilità ( Law and Sustainability, see attachment A);
– Filosofia: Forme e Storia dei saperi filosofici (Philosophy: Forms and History of Philosophical Knowledge, see attachment B);
– Fisica e Nanoscienze (Physics and Nanosciences, see attachment C);
– Human and Social Sciences (see attachment D);
– Ingegneria dei Materiali e delle Strutture e Nanotecnologie ( Material, Structure and Nanotechnology engineering,see attachment E);
– Ingegneria dei Sistemi complessi (Engineering of complex systems, see attachment F);
– Lingue, Letterature, Culture e loro applicazioni ((Languages, Literatures and Cultures and their applications, see attachment G)
– Matematica e Informatica (Mathematics and IT, see attachment H);
– Nanotecnologie (Nanotecnology, see attachment I);
– “Regulation, Management and Law of Public Sector Organizations” (Pdh Research Course for public administration. with administrative seat at the University of Salento, organized in agreement with the following universities: Parthenope di Napoli, Sapienza di Roma, Brescia, Foggia, Ferrara, Molise, Cà Foscari di Venezia see attachment L)
– Scienze del Patrimonio Culturale ( Sciences for Cultural Heritage, see attachment M);
– Scienze e Tecnologie Biologiche ed Ambientali (Biological and environmental sciences and technologies, see attachment N);
– Digital Transformation and Sustainability. Firms and public Administrations in the global Economy” (see attachment O).
The online procedure to submit your application open on July 22nd, 2022 at 12.00 pm CEST
Deadline September 6th, 2022
For more information on the open calls, visit the website of the University of Salento here.