The Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions- CLICKS launched the call for Applications for the second cycle of the Zairi International Awards for Excellence in Higher Education, and submission is now open from HEIs across the globe.
The second cycle of the award includes two additional categories on internationalization and equity and inclusion.
Applications are open from the 30th of April, 2022 to the 30th of October, 2022 for the following six categories of the award:
- Award of Excellence for Digital Transformation
- Award of Excellence for Research Impact
- Award of Excellence for Outstanding Non- Profit Contribution to the Community
- Award of Excellence for Disruptive Education
- Award of Excellence for Equity and Inclusion
- Award of Excellence for Internationalization
Higher Education Institutions from across the globe are invited to share their impactful and outstanding contributions to be formally recognized and disseminated. (There are no application fees associated with the award).
Visit http://www.cli-cks.com/zairi-international-awards/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on categories, criteria and application process.
Click here for more information about previous editions, and further information:
- Award introductory video (from last cycle) ZAIRI INTERNATIONAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION – Cycle 2022 – YouTube
- Award Brochure
- Award shortlisted institutions 2022 Winners Announced – Clicks (cli-cks.com) and award winners 2022 Winners Announced – Clicks (cli-cks.com)
- Award application