As part of the OpenMed training course “Open Education: fundamentals and approaches. A learning journey opening up teaching in higher education“, we are organizing five webinars on different aspects of Open Education and OER, with international leaders in the field. These events will take place from October to December 2017. These events are open to everyone and will be recorded.
The full calendar can be consulted here.
For further information about webinars and experts:
- October, 10: Webinar M1: Introducing Openness in Education
- October, 25: Webinar M2. Open Licensing and Copyright in Education
- November, 7: Webinar M3. Opening Up Education through OER and MOOC
- November, 21: Webinar M4. Localising OER and MOOC
- December, 5: Webinar M5. Open Educational Practices
These events are organized in collaboration with the UNESCO Chair on eLearning at the Universidad Internacional de la Rioja – UNIR.