An-Najah National University is organizing a virtual international conference through a webinar series to shed the light on the impact of the COVID-19 on the society in Palestine where people live in challenging environment. The first webinar will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on education and research.
- Increase local and international awareness of the case of Palestine and impacts of COVID-19 on education and research.
- Open up dialogue and critical assessment of best strategies going forward beyond COVID-19 at the institutional, policy and political, and community/local levels.
- Produce documentation/briefs on outcomes of sessions (ideally published) with aim of impacting and shifting national policy and raising awareness internationally.
- Raise awareness of our institutional expertise, particularly with our existing international partners.
Both national and international; NGOs, community organizations, universities, public and private sector representatives are invited.
Date, Time, Language:
- Date 12 August 2020
- Time: between 17:00 -19:10 Palestine Time
- Language: English
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.