As part of the OpenMed training course “Open Education: fundamentals and approaches“, we have organised five webinars on different aspects of Open Education and OER, with international leaders in the field. These events took place from October to December 2017, and recordings are now available:
- Introducing Openness in Education, with Lorna M. Campbell, Education Design & Engagement, University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Open Licensing and Copyright in Education, with Cable Green, Director of Open Education, Creative Commons
- Opening Up Education through OER and MOOC, with Beatriz de los Arcos, Institute of Educational Technology, Open University, UK
- Localising OER and MOOC, with Shireen Yacoub, Chief Executive Officer, Edraak.org, Queen Rania Foundation for Education & Development, Jordan
- Open Educational Practices, with Catherine Cronin, Centre for Excellence in Learning & Teaching (CELT), National University of Ireland, Galway
We are grateful to the outstanding experts whose perspectives have greatly enrich the OpenMed project, and we hope that by making these recording publicly available, we can embody the principles of openness and collaboration underpinning open education.
(Reposted from OpenMed)