Next April 23-25, 2024 in Irbid (Jordan) it will be held the 4th International Staff Week organised by the Yarmouk University, under the Patronage of H.E. Mr. Nasser Shraideh, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of State for Public Sector Modernization.
The event will be a platform for partnerships and networking between all participating institutions, and an opportunity to open channels of collaboration, encourage dialogue and exchange of best practices. The event will gather participants from different Higher Education Institutions, Ministry of Higher Education, national, regional and international organizations, faculty members, representatives from international projects and other relevant stakeholders.
The topics of presentations and discussions will be on:
- Equity and Inclusion in Higher Education.
- Digital Transformation in Higher Education: Trends and Best Practices.
- Toward the Integration of SDGs in Higher Education Strategies.
- Mobility of Students and Staff: Challenges and Opportunities, including Virtual Exchange.
- Innovation and Employability.
- Boosting Vocational Education and Training.
No fee is charged for participation in this event. Each participant will shoulder his/her travel and accommodation expenses.
Registration deadline: March 15th, 2024
More information and the link to register is available on the Conference webpage here.