The DIGITAQ project (in English, Creation of Digital Capacities for the Management of Quality Assurance in Algerian Higher Education) aims to set up a federative and collaborative information system to support quality assurance activities by digitalization of data and information collection and analysis processes.
DIGITAQ will provide the quality assurance activity in Algeria with an information system operating in a network, based on a national database, able to meet all operational and prospective needs. Thanks to the Quality Assurance platform, every stakeholder, wherever they are, can access an unprecedented amount of information. The overall objective is to provide methodological and systemic support to enable the various stakeholders to implement and sustain quality assurance practices. DIGITAQ aims to establish communication channels to strengthen the links between the various stakeholders guaranteeing the management and achievement of the local objectives of each strategic plan in line with a national vision and strategy.
DIGITAQ proposes to be a platform for the dematerialization of the information system relating to the management of quality assurance, the objectives of which are, among others:
• Facilitate the control of management processes through quality assurance by digitizing the three levels of quality processes: Steering, Production and Support in the seven areas defined in the national reference system.
• Support the construction of the strategic plan.
• Build measurement indicators and the dashboard from the mass of data generated.
• Allow the rapid identification of decisions to be made and the improvements to be put in place by key performance indicators (KPIs) to be monitored and making them available to the teams and / or to the management in charge of governance.
• Strengthen the internal evaluation system of the quality approach within each institution and external evaluation
• The establishment of a national network dedicated to the management of quality assurance in higher education to harmonize practices and involve the various actors (managers, teachers, students, technical and administrative staff, employers, etc.). ) in the quality process.
|European Commission, Erasmus+, KA2 – Capacity-building in the Field of Higher Education|
|Université des Sciences et de la Technologie d’Oran – Mohamed Boudiaf – USTO-MB, Algeria|
|From 15 January 2021 to 14 January 2024|
|Anne-Laurence Pastorini, email@example.com|