The European Association of Erasmus Coordinators (EAEC) announces its annual ERASMUS CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION which will be held in Thessaloniki, Greece, from the 10th until the 14th of May 2016, the CARRER-EU Conference will be held in parallel.
The main themes of the programme will include:
- Erasmus+: Achievements to date and the way forward
- The EAEC Erasmus+ Barometer 2014-2015 Presentation of results
- Overview of ERASMUS+ KA 2014-2015, main achievements
- ERASMUS Alumni: Challenges and Opportunities
- Higher Education Response to the Refugee Crisis and the Role of the Higher Education Networks
A specific focus will be put on the EDIPUS project (European Digital Portfolio for University Students) whose UNIMED is a partner coordinated by the EAEC.
ERASMUS Coordinators, Placement and Internships Managers, Career Officers, Researchers and Professionals with an interest in the ERASMUS Programme and belong either to the academic or business world, are invited to participate in the Congress and to make presentations and submit written papers on their experiences in areas related to the ERASMUS Programme.
For more information about the call for abstracts/sessions deadline please visit http://www.eracon.info/index.php?id=321
More information about the programme can be found at