On April 21, 2021 the first thematic webinar of the UNIMED SubNetwork on Mediterranean Tourism will take place.
The webinar titled Crisis Management during the COVID-19 Era: The Experience of the Mediterranean Tourism Sector, has been organised with the coordinators of the SubNetwork on Mediterranean Tourism, the University of Jordan and the University of Girona.
It will see the participation of experts who will present their work on different perspectives of this topic.
AGENDA [su_list icon=”icon: chevron-right”]
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome and overview on UNIMED and its SubNetwork, Mr. Marcello Scalisi, UNIMED Director
- 10:10 – 10:15 Introduction of the SubNetwork on Mediterranean Tourism, Prof. Mohammad Alazaizeh, Coordinator of the SubNetwork & Introduction of the topic of the webinar and of the speakers, Prof. Konstantina Zerva, Co-coordinator of the SubNetwork
- 10:15 – 10:30 Prof. Dimitrios Buhalis, University of Bournemouth (UK)
- 10:30 – 10:45 Prof. Islam Salem, University of Alexandria (Egypt) and University of Technology and Applied Sciences (Oman)
- 10:45 – 11:00 Prof. Italo Arbulú, University of Balearic Islands (Spain)
- 11:00 – 11:15 Mr. Luis Falcón Martínez de Marañón, CEO at inAtlas. Big Data & Location Analytics (Spain)
- 11:15 – 11:30 Q&A session
- 11:30 End of the webinar
Download the agenda and the abstract of the webinar.
The event will be held in English and will be recorded. For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about the UNIMED SubNetwork on Mediterranean Tourism, click here