EURIE – Eurasia Higher Education Summit – is the premier international education event in the Eurasian region. The 9th Annual EURIE 2024 will take place on February 26-29, 2024 in Istanbul, Turkey.
EURIE connects higher education institutions in the Eurasian region with universities and higher education stakeholders from around the world. EURIE exhibition offers effective networking, academic collaboration and business development opportunities by bringing together up to 2000 international education professionals. Senior academic leaders, chief internationalization officers, study abroad and Erasmus coordinators, international marketing and admissions staff of universities, ed-tech companies, service providers, education abroad consultants, and public authorities attend EURIE.
Here the subthemes of interest to share best practices and innovative approaches:
- International Student Mobility and Experience
- Global Learning at Home and Abroad
- Regional Cooperation and Networks
- Transnational Higher Education
- Sustainability and Equity in International Education
- Role of Data and Technology in International Education
The information, criteria and deadlines to participate are available here.
Here you can download the Brochure.