Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange is part of the Erasmus+ programme, providing an accessible, ground-breaking way for young people to engage in intercultural learning. Working with Youth Organisations and Universities, the project is open to any young person aged 18-30 residing in Europe and the Southern Mediterranean.
Through a range of activities, Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange aims to expand the reach and scope of the Erasmus+ programme through Virtual Exchanges, which are technology-enabled people-to-people dialogues sustained over a period of time.
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange offers a safe online community to participate in facilitated discussions, increasing intercultural awareness and building 21st Century skills through Virtual Exchange. The project encourages and promotes intercultural dialogue, employability, and citizenship, strengthening the youth dimension of the EU neighbourhood policy.
This flagship programme is established under a contract with the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, financed by the European Union’s budget, and it is implemented by a consortium composed of Search for Common Ground, Anna Lindh Foundation, UNIMED, Sharing Perspectives Foundation, Soliya, UNICollaboration, Kiron Open Higher Education, and Migration Matters.
Project related news:
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Drop-In Sessions
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange information day in Cairo: “Engaging youth in intercultural dialogues”
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Information days in Egypt and Palestine
- The Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange is launching one new course on Technology and Society
- Gender In/equality in Media and Journalism
- First Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange information day in Beirut: “Widening access to Euro-Mediterranean youth intercultural exchanges”
- Sustainable Food Systems: A Mediterranean Perspective
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: Join the new Online Debate Programme!
- Training to develop Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects - TEPS
- Be part of the new Interactive Open Online Course in Arabic
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange information webinars
- The Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange project has been extended for 2019
- The Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange project is introducing Social Circles
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: registration for the "Introduction to Dialogue Facilitation" course is now open
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: more opportunities open for EU-MED collaboration
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange: registration is open for the "Newcomers and Nationalism" programme
- Il progetto Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange e’ pienamente operativo
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange
- Get involved in Erasmus+ Virtual Exchanges!