The second Expert Forum of the VALUE-X project is about to start!
Partners and stakeholders have been invitate to attend the Expert Forum in Albania, at the premises of the Aleksander Moisiu University in Durres. The Expert Forum has been conceptualized as a free room for discussion, which will provide more advanced expertise about Virtual Collaborative Learning, Digitalization, Internationalization at home and Virtual Mobility, for all stakeholders. These events will be hosted by all VALEU-X project partners and other relevant stakeholders outside the consortium. Albanian partners are fully committed to contribute with examples and other descriptions of experiences related to the project topics.
Scope of the event
- Designing and implementing an integrated Virtual Collaborative Learning environment
- Designing didactical teaching and learning materials of selected pilot VCL courses
- Organizing and facilitating local undergraduate pilot VCL course delivery
- Availability and ability of experts in innovative teaching and learning practices to actively attend and contribute to the experts’ forum in the partner country.
Each session of the forum is expected to last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, while the final session is foreseen as a longer and deeper discussion.
- 1st session – Forum for Students and E-tutors of partner universities, Sept 23 at 11:00 – 12:30
- 2nd session – Forum for Administrative staff, Sept 23 at 14:30 – 16:00
- 3rd session – Forum for Academic staff, Sept 24 at 11:00 – 12:30
- Final session – Hybrid final Expert Forum for Experts, Sept 27 at 14:00 – 17:30
How to join
The Expert Forum has been organized in an hybrid mode, on-site for these students, academic and administrative staff travelling to Durres, and online for all these attending from their home countries. The rationale is to maximise participation and allow everyone interested to join.
Links to join the discussion:
- 1st session for students: https://tinyurl.com/VX-
- 2nd session for Administrative staff: https://tinyurl.com/VX-EFII-ADMINISTRATIVE
- 3rd session for Academic staff: https://tinyurl.com/VX-EFII-ACADEMIC
- Final session for Experts: https://tinyurl.com/VX-FINAL-EFII